Getting ready to move? I am the agent who can help you get there.
This very well maintained home has a 1st floor master suite. Public water and sewer. Nothing to do but move in!
Cool Chevy Nomad spotted at Costco Flemington! Need a garage? They usually come with a house. I can help. 🙂
The one you missed is back. Buyer walked due to their situation. This now fully inspected cute ranch with a pool is back and ready for a party!
The market is heating up. Do not miss this great home in the Preserve. A 15 home enclave of luxury homes awaits your visit.
All the reasons you should make 9 Perry Rd. your new home!!
- Clinton Twp./Hunterdon County
- Move-in ready
- Offered with a HMS Home Warranty
- Easy commute to 78 E/W
- Close to both the Colombia trail and south branch of the Raritan River for hiking/fishing/birding
- East facing home sits beautifully on the lot for privacy
- Well kept single owner home
- Security system in place
- Paved blacktop driveway
- 3 car pole-less garage…no door dings
- Dog fence in place
- All hardwood flooring on 1st and 2nd floors except family room and bathrooms
- Potential for a 5th bedroom if needed and easy conversion of 1/2bath to full on main floor
- Open floor plan for entertaining
- Sunny light filled home
- 10’ ceilings on 1st floor
- Upgraded base, crown and chair rail molding
- Dimmer light switches
- Many window treatments/shutters to remain with home
- Large granite kitchen island for entertaining
- Formal dining room and eat-in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel appliances.
- Italian Bertazzoni gas stove.
- Quality Ben Moore paint in historical colors
- Rare floor plan with both front and back staircase
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, upgraded bath and sitting area
- Jack & Jill bed/bath
- Additional mini-suite with its own bath and walk-in closet
- Wood burning fireplace with seasoned wood pile out back
- Swing set on property
- Large walk-out basement
- Multi-zone heating and cooling with humidifier installed
- Large professionally installed paver patio & BBQ
- Beautiful professionally installed seasonal landscaping
- Sprinkler system
- Backs to conservation land
- Very close to the charming town of Clinton NJ
- 3417 square feet NJASCTB.ORG Tax records **
You never know when you are going to happen upon the beauty of NJ! Hunterdon and Warren Counties are stunning! Call me if you would like to live here! The snow geese are migrating and often travel in large groups resting in fields.
The “Spring Housing Market” is a frequent topic of conversation. As an agent I hear from both buyers and sellers that they are going to list or shop in the spring.
Spring in the housing market isn’t when the tulips are coming up or when the schools are on spring break. Consider that many make their buying plans around school ending or summer vacation schedules. Also consider that even a cash deal needs time for inspections plus title work and will be around 30 days to close. If you work backwards being under contract by the end of April is the latest for an early summer move. If there are mortgage appraisals 45 days to close is more typical and that will place you into the 3rd week of April. This leaves about 10 weeks for the spring market. The calendar date for spring is actually when it may still be snowing.
People put all of their holiday décor away and make new years resolutions. Some of the resolutions include moving. There is one other day that real estate agents consider prior to the “Spring Market”. Funny enough it is the weekend after the Super Bowl that kicks off the market. Many people have the same ideas about spring. For buyers there are more homes to choose from but there are also more people buying. Buyers need a professional agent to help them locate the best homes to meet their needs. The other side of the coin is that sellers will have more competition and they need to be game ready. A seller needs a professional agent who can get them ready for selling.
Thinking of buying or selling a home, please contact me.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New Jersey Properties
Sales Associate, Amy Roth
Many sellers feel they should wait to list their home or have their agent temporarily remove it from the market. However, even during the holiday season people continue to shop for homes. Consider the following:
- During the season you and your home are both festive and ready for guests. What says welcome more than sparkle and cookies?
- There are many special mortgage products that make buying a better choice than renting. Those buyers are out there.
- A place to call home represents a new beginning for buyers and sellers. When the glasses clink and the clock chimes, people make decisions about where they want to be next year.
- The tax benefits can be part of the reason someone may be buying or selling at the end of the year. A tax professional can help answer questions related to both.
- Serious buyers are out there and are not at the malls. They have extra time off from work and are putting it to good use. Fewer people are “just looking” and are actually in-market!
Waiting for the “spring market” means you have more competition. A professional agent can help guide you through all the seasons of selling.
- Buyer issues have put this back on the market twice & you now have the opportunity to buy what you missed. 2. House passed inspection & septic. Tank sweep completed. NO buried tanks on property 3. Listed below assessment. The buyer can appeal. 4. Holidays are both fun & pretty here with several events during the year. 5. Small town charm that is commutable to 31 & 78 6. Quiet and located at the end of a non-thru street. 7. Great bike trail & fishing nearby. 8. The first Sunday of the month is the all you can eat Califon fireman pancake breakfast. 9. Front porch & back deck with mountain views. 10. Small friendly towns are awesome!